OASIS COFFEE “THE ULTIMATE OASIS PACK” GIVEAWAY COMPETITION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Oasis Coffee x Greek Film Festival Facebook Competition (Competition) is subject to these terms and conditions. Details of the Competition and a copy of these terms and conditions are available at the Oasis Coffee website or on request from Oasis Coffee.
- In these terms and conditions and marketing materials/advertisements relating to the Competition, Oasis Coffee means Oasis Griffiths Company Pty. Ltd.
- Any individual (Entrant) who, during the Competition Period, must follow @oasiscoffee.au on Facebook and comment on the competition post tagging a friend (Eligible Entrant) will have the chance to win the Prize.
- There will be one competition winner – who will win 1 x Ultimate Oasis Coffee Pack, valued over $250.
- The Ultimate Oasis Coffee Pack includes:
1 x Beko Coffee Maker (BKK 2300), valued at $179
4 x Oasis Commemorative Packs, valued at $20 each.
- The Competition commences on 9 October 2019 at 1pm AEST and concludes on 31 October 2019 at 11:59pm AEDT (Competition Period). Oasis Coffee may extend the Competition Period at its discretion (Extended Competition Period). Details of any Extended Competition Period will be posted on the Facebook and Instagram page. References in these terms and conditions to the Competition Period include any Extended Competition Period (where applicable).
- The Competition is only valid during the Competition Period. The Competition details are correct at the time of publication of these terms and conditions but may change (at the discretion of Oasis Coffee) at any time. Oasis Coffee will post any changes to these details (including these terms and conditions) on its Facebook page.
- The competition is open to all residents of Australia, aged 18 years and over, except
employees of the Promoters and, their immediate families and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- After the end of the Competition Period, Oasis Coffee (at its discretion) will decide the successful Eligible Entrants (Winner) who will be entitled to receive a Prize. The decision by Oasis Coffee is final and no communication will be entered into.
- This is a game of chance, skill plays no part in determining the winners. The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be notified by direct message from Oasis Coffee on Facebook. The Winner will be posted on Facebook and Instagram. They will also be contacted via Facebook or Instagram and asked to provide their full name and address for the Prize to be delivered. The Prize will only be delivered to an Australian address. No changes may be made to the delivery address after dispatch by Oasis Coffee.
- Where Oasis Coffee cannot reasonably contact any Winner within seven days of determining the Winner, the Prize will be forfeited by the Winner to Oasis Coffee and the Winner will have no claim or recourse against Oasis Coffee. Oasis Coffee at its discretion may determine another winner of the Prize.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash, vouchers or alternative prizes or products.
- The Winner agrees to Oasis Coffee using his/her first name and nonspecific details for promotional purposes (including but not limited to newsletters, the Website and posts on Facebook or Instagram).
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Media platform.
- By participating in the Competition, each Entrant accepts these terms and conditions and warrants that his/her entry/comment does not contain any material that is libelous, defamatory, pornographic, profane or obscene and is not inappropriate, offensive or negative. Oasis Coffee reserves the right to remove/delete any entries it considers libelous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, inappropriate, offensive or negative.
- Oasis Coffee reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms or conditions.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Oasis Coffee, its licensees and marketers (including its officers, employees, contractors and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Oasis Coffee‘s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or Prize claim that is late, altered or lost; or
- use of the Prize.
- The Promoter is Oasis Coffee (Oasis Griffiths Company pty ltd.) of 10 – 11 Rosemary Court, Mulgrave, VIC 3170. ABN: 34 006 509 440