WIN flights to Greece thanks to OASIS Coffee Competition TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions on “How to Enter” form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The competition is open to all residents of Australia, aged 18 years and over, except employees of the Promoters and, their immediate families and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. Promotion commences at 7am AEST on 23 February 2019 and closes 28 April 2019 at 23:59pm AEST (“Promotional Period”). The judging will be done by a panel of
judges appointed by the Promoters. The judging will be on Monday 29 April 2019 at the Griffiths Bros. Coffee office located at 10-11 Rosemary Ct, Mulgrave, Victoria, 3170. The winner will be notified via email and by telephone using the contact details given in their entry.
4. To enter, individuals must:
(a) Submit entry at oasiscoffee.com.au
(b) Answer to the competition question in 25 words or less;
Why do you deserve a getaway to Greece?
(c) Enter their details
* First name:
* Email address:
* Phone number:
5. All entrants in the Competition may only enter once. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify all subsequent entries at the Promoters sole discretion.
6. If any entries are deemed at the Promoter’s final discretion to be made via “scripting” or any other form of automated process whatsoever, those entries will be deemed invalid and will not be accepted.
7. This is a game of skill, chance plays no part in determining the winner. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The best (1) entry as determined by the judges, will be deemed the major prize winner and will win:
A travel gift voucher for up to the value of $2,000 AUD.
9. Total Prize Pool is up to $2,000 AUD. Prize package must be taken before 31 December 2020, excluding peak travel periods, School Holidays and Christmas.
10. Prize redemption is subject to availability, winner must offer a selection of possible dates, trip must be booked a minimum of 3 weeks before departure date. The prize is non-transferable, exchangeable for cash or valid for use in conjunction with any other offer.
Any amends to the duration of the trip are the responsibility of the prize winner.
The prize must be booked by 31 January 2020.
11. All prizes must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. The prize is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoters accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
12. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoters, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
13. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late lost or misdirected mail (including but not limited to prizes).
14. The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for any mishap during time of taking the prize.
15. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
16. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
17. The Competition is only valid during the Competition Period. The Competition details are correct at the time of publication of these terms and conditions but may change (at the discretion of Oasis Coffee) at any time. Oasis Coffee will post any changes to these details (including these terms and conditions) on its Facebook page.
18. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters, the Promoters reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
All entries become the property of the Promoters.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
23. By entering this promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the promotion, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in by entrant’s consent.
24. The Promoter is OASIS Griffiths Coffee of 10 – 11 Rosemary Court, Mulgrave, VIC 3170. ABN: 34 006 509 440
Oasis Coffee Social Media Competition “#OASIS50” Terms and Conditions
1. The Oasis Coffee Social Media Competition“#OASIS50” (Facebook & Instagram) competition (Competition) is subject to these terms and conditions. Details of the Competition and a copy of these terms and conditions are available at the Oasis Coffee website or on request from Oasis Coffee.
2. In these terms and conditions and marketing materials/advertisements relating to the Competition, Oasis Coffee means Oasis Griffiths Company Pty. Ltd.
3. Any individual (Entrant) who, during the Competition Period, posts a photo or video to Instagram or Facebook in front of the “OASIS50” Photo wall at the Lonsdale Street Festival (23 – 24 February 2019) with the hashtag #OASIS50 (Eligible Entrant) will have the chance to win a Prize.
4. Therefore, the criteria for a successful submission by the Entrant must meet this criteria:
5. The photo includes the Entrant in front of the “OASIS50” Photo wall at the Lonsdale Street Festival (23 – 24 February 2019).
6. The post is uploaded publicly to Facebook or Instagram.
7. The post contains the hashtag #OASIS50
8. The Entrant has liked or followed the Oasis Coffee page on Facebook or Instagram.
9. There will be one competition winner – who will win 1 x Ultimate Briki Brewing Pack, valued over $200.
10. The Ultimate Briki Brewing Pack includes: 1 x Beko Coffee Maker (BKK 2300), valued at $179 2 x Oasis Commemorative Packs, valued at $20 each.
11. The Competition commences on 23 February 2019 at 9am AEDT and concludes on 3 March 2019 at 4pm AEDT (Competition Period). Oasis Coffee may extend the Competition Period at its discretion (Extended Competition Period). Details of any Extended Competition Period will be posted on the Facebook and Instagram page. References in these terms and conditions to the Competition Period include any Extended Competition Period (where applicable).
12. The Competition is only valid during the Competition Period. The Competition details are correct at the time of publication of these terms and conditions but may change (at the discretion of Oasis Coffee) at any time. Oasis Coffee will post any changes to these details (including these terms and conditions) on its Facebook page.
13. The competition is open to all residents of Australia, aged 18 years and over, except employees of the Promoters and, their immediate families and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
14. After the end of the Competition Period, Oasis Coffee (at its discretion) will decide the successful Eligible Entrants (Winner) who will be entitled to receive a Prize. The decision by Oasis Coffee is final and no communication will be entered into.
15. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit.
16. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
17. The judging will be done by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoters. The judging of the entries will take place between 9:01am 6 March 2019 and 5.00pm 6 March 2019 at the Griffiths Bros. Coffee office located at 10-11 Rosemary Ct, Mulgrave, Victoria, 3170.
18. The winner will be notified via email and by telephone using the contact details given in their entry. The Winner will be posted on Facebook and Instagram. They will also be contacted via Facebook or Instagram and asked to provide their full name and address for the Prize to be delivered. The Prize will only be delivered to an Australian address. No changes may be made to the delivery address after dispatch by Oasis Coffee.
19. Where Oasis Coffee cannot reasonably contact any Winner within seven days of determining the Winner, the Prize will be forfeited by the Winner to Oasis Coffee and the Winner will have no claim or recourse against Oasis Coffee. Oasis Coffee at its discretion may determine another winner of the Prize.
20. The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash, vouchers or alternative prizes or products.
21. The Winner agrees to Oasis Coffee using his/her first name and nonspecific details for promotional purposes (including but not limited to newsletters, the Website and posts on Facebook or Instagram).
22. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Media platform.
23. All entries submitted become the property of Oasis Coffee. As a condition of entering into the Competition, each Entrant agrees to assign all their rights, title and interest (including copyright and any other relevant intellectual property) in and to his/her entry to Oasis Coffee.
24. By participating in the Competition, each Entrant accepts these terms and conditions and warrants that his/her entry/comment does not contain any material that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane or obscene and is not inappropriate, offensive or negative. Oasis Coffee reserves the right to remove/delete any entries it considers libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, inappropriate, offensive or negative.
25. Oasis Coffee reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms or conditions.
26. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Oasis Coffee, its licensees and marketers (including its officers, employees, contractors and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Oasis Coffee‘s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, altered or lost; or
(d) use of the Prize.
27. The Promoter is OASIS Griffiths Coffee of 10 – 11 Rosemary Court, Mulgrave, VIC 3170. ABN: 34 006 509 440